ADVKEN are dedicated to providing you with products of the best quality, but it might not perform as expected by the time delivered or after using for a while. In such cases, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be responsible for you.
1. What kinds of warranties does ADVKEN supply?
Each product has its warranty time listed in the user manual, please check the item description and make it clear. We offer the warranty for customers as long as to 3 months, for all ADVKEN hardware device. The warranty starts from the day the package signed up. After you received your order, please do check if there is any quality problem.
2. Do I need to send defective products back?
In order to save your shipping fee, there is no need for you to send these defects back. The following information needs to be provided when asking for replacements:
1) Defective description:
2) Order number/date:
3) Serial number and warranty code:
4) Product name and quantity:
5) Defective Video or pictures:
Note: Video/video links or pictures must be straight to the point and show the problem clearly.
When defects are found, please inform your sales representative or email us at email@example.com. We will solve your problem as soon as possible.
3. What do I need to pay attention to when I am using or selling?
1) Keeping records (serial number) of products;
2) If you are seller, please remind your customers to keep the package of products and give you feedback of broken items and asking your customers to provide the evidence of broken items.
1) Generally, we will ship the replacements along with your new orders after receiving your defective products information and confirming the problems.
2) Sometimes when the replacement is not available, we will ship your order out first in case any shipment delay and send you the replacement along with your next order.
If there are any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, many thanks.